Meet Professor Baifang Zhu
Chief TCM Physician; Consultant Dermatologist; Senior Lecture of Dermatology
With over 36 years of experience and membership of the British Acupuncture Council and the Association of Traditional Chinese Medicine (UK), Mr Baifang Zhu is a well versed TCM Practitioner specialising in the treatment of skin problems.
After graduating from Hunan University of Traditional Chinese Medicine in 1987 with a BSc (Hons) and MSc of TCM, he has worked as a TCM Consultant, Dermatologist and Acupuncturist at the Teaching Hospital of Hunan University of TCM. He has also been a senior lecturer and deputy director of the Dermatology Dept whilst at Hunan University. Further experience includes being the Deputy Director of National Chinese-Western Medical Infectious Diseases Treatment Research Centre (China) and Director and Chief TCM Physician with Herbs Plus Ltd.
- MSc (TCM & Acupuncture), MB
- Professional Membership：FMATCM, MBAcC
- 1984-1987 Master Degree of Medicine (MSc) on TCM Dermatology, Hunan University of TCM, China.
- 1979-1984 Bachelor Degree of Medicine (Equivalent to BSc or MBBS) on TCM, Hunan University of TCM, China.
- 1987-1994 Deputy director of Dermatology Dept., Senior Lecturer and Consultant TCM Doctor, Acupuncturist and Dermatologist, at the Teaching Hospital of Hunan University of TCM.
- 1994-Present: Managing director of Herbs Plus Ltd, chief TCM Doctor and Acupuncturist.
- 2016.10.3–Chief TCM Physician（WFCMS）
- 2018.3–Honoured Vice President, Dermatology Association, China Association of Chinese Medicine (China)